Classroom Calendar

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I apologize for the lack of posts lately.  I promise to do better as the year goes on.  Your children did a magnificent job on their book reports.  I loved the costumes they put together.  Thank you for helping your child with this.  It turned out to be a great activity to do and I know the students all learned a great deal about explorers. 

There are just a few items that I want to make sure you are all aware of.  First of all, we will be having our Math Unit 1 test next Tuesday.  Please help your child study for this.  A good way to do this is to just review homework that has been returned to them.  We will be reviewing Unit 1 this week and again on Monday. 

I sent out book orders in the Monday Messages yesterday.  If you are interested in ordering books, the orders are due next Thursday (September 27). 

Please make sure you are really looking through the Monday Messages papers.  There are important notes from the school and P.T.A. that are in there, along with your child's graded work.  It is also a good idea to hold on to graded work until the end of the term.  As hard as I try to make sure everything has been put into skyward there are times when things don't get recorded.  The only way to ensure that your child doesn't have to redo the assignment is to bring it back in to me and show me that it was graded.  (I try really hard to be perfect but I do make mistakes.) 

Please e-mail me with any questions, concerns, or needs.  I want to make sure we have a great year.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment